Book your MIA to CTG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Cartagena airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CTG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Rafael Nunez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CTG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cartagena (CTG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cartagena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CTG Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Rafael Nunez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CTG
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Cartagena (MIA to CTG)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Cartagena.
- Avianca offers flights from Miami, FL to Cartagena, Colombia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CTG for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 29,177 passengers that flew from Miami to Cartagena in 2009.
- Avianca operated flights from MIA to CTG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Avianca carried a total of 29,177 passengers from MIA to CTG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Cartagena from Avianca is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CTG in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 44,644 seats were available on flights from MIA to CTG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,177 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CTG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Cartagena, Colombia in 2009 was Avianca's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Cartagena in 2009 was 63.78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa Valley? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Buenos Aires you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.