Book your MIA to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CLT
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Charlotte (MIA to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Charlotte in 2009 was 80.46%.
- US Airways, American Eagle, American Connection, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CLT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 100 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between MIA and CLT takes about 100 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from MIA to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Charlotte is 650 miles.
- 371,780 seats were available on flights from MIA to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 310,497 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CLT that year.
- There were 310,497 passengers that flew from Miami to Charlotte in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CLT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Charlotte.
- US Airways carried a total of 260,054 passengers from MIA to CLT in 2009.
- Flight #1910, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Charlotte.
- US Airways, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Miami to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.