to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 398 seats were available on flights from MIA to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CHO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 159 passengers that flew from Miami to Charlottesville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CHO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Charlottesville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Charlottesville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Charlottesville in 2009 was 45.97%.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Charlottesville, VA.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 132 passengers from MIA to CHO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.