Book your MIA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Cincinnati? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Padre Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Solvang Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Curacao Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Etihad Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Chicago (MIA to ORD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 520,027 passengers from MIA to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Miami, FL to Chicago, IL.
- There were 583,862 passengers that flew from Miami to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #457, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Chicago, IL takes about 165 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and ORD takes about 161 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to ORD for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Chicago is 1197 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Chicago in 2009 was 84.16%.
- American Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Miami to Chicago.
- 681,778 seats were available on flights from MIA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 583,862 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to ORD that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)