Book your MIA to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CVG
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Cincinnati (MIA to CVG)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Cincinnati is 948 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Cincinnati in 2009 was 81.52%.
- Flight #6310, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Cincinnati.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Miami to Cincinnati.
- Comair carried a total of 17,687 passengers from MIA to CVG in 2009.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Cincinnati, OH takes about 129 minutes.
- There were 49,808 passengers that flew from Miami to Cincinnati in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Miami and Cincinnati.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CVG for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The shortest flight between MIA and CVG takes about 122 minutes.
- 64,894 seats were available on flights from MIA to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,808 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CVG that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Cincinnati.
- Comair operated flights from MIA to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Miami, FL to Cincinnati, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.