Book your MIA to LUK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and LUK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to LUK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to LUK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Cincinnati (MIA to LUK)
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Miami to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Cincinnati.
- 223 seats were available on flights from MIA to LUK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to LUK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to LUK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Cincinnati from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Miami, FL to Cincinnati, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Cincinnati in 2009 was 36.42%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 63 passengers from MIA to LUK in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to LUK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to LUK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Phoenix Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Austin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.