to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 220 passengers that flew from Miami to Cologne in 2009.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Miami, FL to Cologne, Germany.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Cologne.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CGN in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Cologne in 2009 was 91.29%.
- Lufthansa operated flights from MIA to CGN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Cologne, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Cologne from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 241 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CGN for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 241 seats.
- 241 seats were available on flights from MIA to CGN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CGN that year.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 220 passengers from MIA to CGN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Prague and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Minneapolis Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.