to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Columbia in 2009 was 86.2%.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, American Eagle offer flights from Miami, FL to Columbia, SC.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MIA to CAE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 462 passengers that flew from Miami to Columbia in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CAE in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 513 seats were available on flights from MIA to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 462 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CAE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CAE for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 320 passengers from MIA to CAE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cabo San Lucas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.