Book your MIA to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Dallas (MIA to DFW)
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Dallas, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Dallas in 2009 was 80.55%.
- 612,638 seats were available on flights from MIA to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 518,393 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to DFW that year.
- There were 518,393 passengers that flew from Miami to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Dallas from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Dallas, TX takes about 157 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to DFW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Dallas is 1121 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MIA and DFW takes about 157 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Flight #588, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 518,393 passengers from MIA to DFW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Dallas.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anna Maria Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.