Book your MIA to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to DEN
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Denver (MIA to DEN)
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Denver is 1709 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Denver from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Denver in 2009 was 84.38%.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Denver, CO takes about 236 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 113,390 seats were available on flights from MIA to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,785 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to DEN that year.
- Flight #882, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Denver.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Denver.
- The shortest flight between MIA and DEN takes about 232 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to DEN for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from MIA to DEN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to DEN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 96,785 passengers that flew from Miami to Denver in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Denver, CO.
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,783 passengers from MIA to DEN in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to Denver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Petersburg and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.