Book your MIA to DUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Dusseldorf airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and DUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Dusseldorf Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to DUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dusseldorf (DUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dusseldorf on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to DUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Dusseldorf Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to DUS
|Air Berlin||Airbus A330-200|
|American Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Dusseldorf (MIA to DUS)
- airberlin operated flights from MIA to DUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 98,968 seats were available on flights from MIA to DUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,637 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to DUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Dusseldorf, Germany in 2009 was airberlin's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Dusseldorf in 2009 was 80.36%.
- There were 78,637 passengers that flew from Miami to Dusseldorf in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to DUS for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 235 seats.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 33,495 passengers from MIA to DUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to DUS in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Dusseldorf from airberlin is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 300 seats.
- Lufthansa, airberlin, LTU offer flights from Miami, FL to Dusseldorf, Germany.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Dusseldorf.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)