to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and El Paso.
- American Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from Miami, FL to El Paso, TX.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 338 seats were available on flights from MIA to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 301 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to ELP that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 187 passengers from MIA to ELP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to El Paso in 2009 was 87.73%.
- There were 301 passengers that flew from Miami to El Paso in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and El Paso from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to El Paso, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to ELP for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to ELP in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Palm Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Egypt you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.