Book your MIA to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to RSW Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to RSW
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Fort Myers (MIA to RSW)
- 47,147 seats were available on flights from MIA to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,083 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to RSW that year.
- Executive Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Fort Myers, FL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Fort Myers.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Fort Myers in 2009 was 70.14%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 32,083 passengers that flew from Miami to Fort Myers in 2009.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 32,083 passengers from MIA to RSW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to RSW for Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to RSW in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Fort Myers from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MIA to RSW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Des Moines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.