Book your MIA to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to FRA Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Frankfurt (MIA to FRA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Frankfurt.
- There were 109,266 passengers that flew from Miami to Frankfurt in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Frankfurt from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 336 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to FRA for Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 336 seats.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Miami, FL to Frankfurt, Germany.
- 121,946 seats were available on flights from MIA to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,266 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to FRA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to FRA in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- Lufthansa operated flights from MIA to FRA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 109,266 passengers from MIA to FRA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Frankfurt in 2009 was 89.58%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)