Book your MIA to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GNV Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Gainesville Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to GNV
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Gainesville (MIA to GNV)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GNV in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Gainesville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GNV for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)