Book your MIA to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GCM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GCM Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to GCM
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Cayman Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to George Town (MIA to GCM)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and George Town.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GCM for Cayman Airways is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- 224,252 seats were available on flights from MIA to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147,225 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GCM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and George Town from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GCM in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to GCM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 147,225 passengers that flew from Miami to George Town in 2009.
- American Airlines, Cayman Airways offer flights from Miami, FL to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to George Town in 2009 was 67.28%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 83,035 passengers from MIA to GCM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.