Book your MIA to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to GSO
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Greensboro (MIA to GSO)
- There were 11,162 passengers that flew from Miami to Greensboro in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Greensboro in 2009 was 66.02%.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Greensboro, NC takes about 102 minutes.
- 17,036 seats were available on flights from MIA to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,162 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GSO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Greensboro from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Greensboro is 710 miles.
- American Eagle, US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Greensboro, NC.
- American Eagle carried a total of 10,949 passengers from MIA to GSO in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and GSO takes about 102 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Miami to Greensboro.
- Flight #4208, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Greensboro.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GSO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to GSO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GSO for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Greensboro.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Philadelphia Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.