Book your MIA to GUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Guatemala City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to La Aurora Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GUA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Downtown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to La Aurora Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to GUA
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Guatemala City (MIA to GUA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Guatemala City, Guatemala in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GUA in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 189,149 seats were available on flights from MIA to GUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155,641 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GUA that year.
- TACA operated flights from MIA to GUA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Guatemala City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GUA for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- There were 155,641 passengers that flew from Miami to Guatemala City in 2009.
- American Airlines, TACA, Ryan International offer flights from Miami, FL to Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Guatemala City from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 120,854 passengers from MIA to GUA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Guatemala City in 2009 was 77.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)