Book your MIA to GYE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Guayaquil airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GYE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GYE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guayaquil (GYE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guayaquil on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GYE Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to GYE
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Guayaquil (MIA to GYE)
- There were 75,898 passengers that flew from Miami to Guayaquil in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GYE for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Guayaquil, Ecuador in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Guayaquil.
- 95,680 seats were available on flights from MIA to GYE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,898 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GYE that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to GYE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GYE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Guayaquil from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 74,040 passengers from MIA to GYE in 2009.
- American Airlines, LAN Ecuador, LAN Airlines, LAN Peru offer flights from Miami, FL to Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Guayaquil in 2009 was 80.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Traverse City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Simons Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.