Book your MIA to BDA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Hamilton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BDA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to L.F. Wade Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BDA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hamilton (BDA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hamilton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BDA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Santa Barbara? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santa Barbara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to L.F. Wade Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BDA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Hamilton (MIA to BDA)
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to BDA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BDA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 26,311 passengers from MIA to BDA in 2009.
- 40,386 seats were available on flights from MIA to BDA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,311 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BDA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BDA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Hamilton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Hamilton from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Hamilton, Bermuda in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 26,311 passengers that flew from Miami to Hamilton in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Hamilton, Bermuda.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Hamilton in 2009 was 63.37%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)