Book your MIA to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BDL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Hartford (MIA to BDL)
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Miami, FL to Hartford, CT.
- 53,214 seats were available on flights from MIA to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,762 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BDL for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Hartford.
- There were 40,762 passengers that flew from Miami to Hartford in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Hartford, CT takes about 148 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MIA and BDL takes about 148 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 40,621 passengers from MIA to BDL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Hartford in 2009 was 78.55%.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BDL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Hartford is 1194 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Hartford from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #942, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Martinique Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.