Book your MIA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to IAH Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to IAH
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Houston (MIA to IAH)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 145,647 passengers from MIA to IAH in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MIA to IAH using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Houston in 2009 was 81.82%.
- 329,133 seats were available on flights from MIA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 248,250 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to IAH that year.
- There were 248,250 passengers that flew from Miami to Houston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to Houston.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1713, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Houston.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight between MIA and IAH takes about 136 minutes.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Houston, TX takes about 140 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Houston is 964 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Houston from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)