Book your MIA to MCI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MCI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Kansas City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MCI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MCI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Kansas City (MIA to MCI)
- 480 seats were available on flights from MIA to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 224 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MCI that year.
- There were 224 passengers that flew from Miami to Kansas City in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MCI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to MCI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Kansas City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Kansas City, MO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Kansas City in 2009 was 77.41%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MCI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Kansas City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 186 passengers from MIA to MCI in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)