Book your MIA to LRM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to La Romana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and LRM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to La Romana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to LRM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from La Romana (LRM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Romana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to LRM Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to La Romana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to LRM
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to La Romana (MIA to LRM)
- 19,724 seats were available on flights from MIA to LRM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,183 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to LRM that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to LRM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to La Romana.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to LRM for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 12,183 passengers that flew from Miami to La Romana in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to LRM in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 12,183 passengers from MIA to LRM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to La Romana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to La Romana, Dominican Republic.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and La Romana from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to La Romana in 2009 was 59.78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.