Book your MIA to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to LAS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Long Beach Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to LAS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Las Vegas (MIA to LAS)
- 134,236 seats were available on flights from MIA to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116,887 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to LAS that year.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to Las Vegas.
- Flight #1825, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Las Vegas.
- There were 116,887 passengers that flew from Miami to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Las Vegas, NV takes about 288 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to LAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Las Vegas in 2009 was 86.02%.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Las Vegas, NV.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Las Vegas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 116,778 passengers from MIA to LAS in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Las Vegas is 2175 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Las Vegas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Las Vegas from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to LAS for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and LAS takes about 288 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)