Book your MIA to LIR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Liberia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and LIR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to LIR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to LIR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Diego Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to LIR
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Liberia (MIA to LIR)
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to LIR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 53,386 seats were available on flights from MIA to LIR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,736 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to LIR that year.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Liberia, Costa Rica.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Liberia from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Liberia, Costa Rica in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 32,736 passengers that flew from Miami to Liberia in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Liberia.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to LIR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to LIR for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 32,586 passengers from MIA to LIR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Liberia in 2009 was 63.84%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)