Book your MIA to LIM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Lima airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and LIM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Jorge Chavez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to LIM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to LIM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Jorge Chavez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to LIM
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Lima (MIA to LIM)
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to LIM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Lima.
- 275,970 seats were available on flights from MIA to LIM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 232,877 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to LIM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Lima in 2009 was 85.24%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Lima from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Lima, Peru in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 146,828 passengers from MIA to LIM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to LIM for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines, LAN Peru offer flights from Miami, FL to Lima, Peru.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to LIM in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie. The A300-6 started flying in 1990.
- There were 232,877 passengers that flew from Miami to Lima in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)