Book your MIA to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to London (MIA to LHR)
- British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to London, UK.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to LHR in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-6 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-6 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to London in 2009 was 73.12%.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights from MIA to LHR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and London.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to London, UK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- British Airways carried a total of 215,851 passengers from MIA to LHR in 2009.
- There were 416,343 passengers that flew from Miami to London in 2009.
- 552,562 seats were available on flights from MIA to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 416,343 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to LHR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to LHR for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and London from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Rehoboth Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.