to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GGG for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MIA to GGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Longview.
- American Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from MIA to GGG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Longview from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GGG in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Miami, FL to Longview, TX.
- 248 seats were available on flights from MIA to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 223 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GGG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Longview in 2009 was 89.61%.
- There were 223 passengers that flew from Miami to Longview in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Longview, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)