Book your MIA to GGG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Longview airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GGG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to East Texas Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GGG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Longview (GGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Longview on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GGG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Longview (MIA to GGG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GGG for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MIA to GGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Longview.
- American Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from MIA to GGG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Longview from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GGG in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Miami, FL to Longview, TX.
- 248 seats were available on flights from MIA to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 223 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GGG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Longview in 2009 was 89.61%.
- There were 223 passengers that flew from Miami to Longview in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Longview, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)