Book your MIA to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SDF
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Louisville (MIA to SDF)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SDF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Louisville in 2009 was 66.57%.
- There were 11,309 passengers that flew from Miami to Louisville in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to SDF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Louisville.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Miami to Louisville.
- 16,488 seats were available on flights from MIA to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,309 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SDF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Louisville, KY in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Flight #4354, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Louisville.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Louisville is 911 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Louisville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Miami, FL to Louisville, KY.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Louisville.
- American Eagle carried a total of 11,309 passengers from MIA to SDF in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and SDF takes about 130 minutes.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Louisville, KY takes about 130 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SDF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Washington DC Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Yosemite Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rio de Janeiro Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.