Book your MIA to MAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Madrid airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Barajas with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Barajas.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MAD
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Madrid (MIA to MAD)
- Iberia, American Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Madrid, Spain.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MAD in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Madrid from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MAD for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- 199,509 seats were available on flights from MIA to MAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171,462 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Madrid.
- There were 171,462 passengers that flew from Miami to Madrid in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Madrid, Spain in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Iberia operated flights from MIA to MAD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Iberia carried a total of 98,012 passengers from MIA to MAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Madrid in 2009 was 85.73%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Columbus? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cozumel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.