Book your MIA to MGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Managua airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Augusto C. Sandino Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Managua (MGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Managua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Augusto C. Sandino Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MGA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Managua (MIA to MGA)
- 207,806 seats were available on flights from MIA to MGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163,816 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MGA that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Managua.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MGA for LACSA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Managua, Nicaragua in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Managua from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- American Airlines, TACA, LACSA offer flights from Miami, FL to Managua, Nicaragua.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Managua in 2009 was 79.51%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MGA in 2009 was LACSA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to MGA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 163,816 passengers that flew from Miami to Managua in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 112,609 passengers from MIA to MGA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boca Grande Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.