Book your MIA to MAR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Maracaibo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MAR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to La Chinita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MAR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Maracaibo (MAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Maracaibo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MAR Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to La Chinita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MAR
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Maracaibo (MIA to MAR)
- 91,026 seats were available on flights from MIA to MAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,324 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MAR that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to MAR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Santa Barbara Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- There were 59,324 passengers that flew from Miami to Maracaibo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Maracaibo from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Maracaibo in 2009 was 62.76%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MAR for Santa Barbara Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MAR in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Maracaibo, Venezuela in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Maracaibo.
- American Airlines carried a total of 52,863 passengers from MIA to MAR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)