Book your MIA to MDE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Medellin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MDE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Jose Maria Cordova Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MDE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Medellin (MDE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medellin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MDE Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Jose Maria Cordova Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MDE
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Medellin (MIA to MDE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Medellin.
- American Airlines carried a total of 67,512 passengers from MIA to MDE in 2009.
- American Airlines, Avianca offer flights from Miami, FL to Medellin, Colombia.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MDE in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 113,732 passengers that flew from Miami to Medellin in 2009.
- Avianca operated flights from MIA to MDE using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Medellin, Colombia in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Medellin from Avianca is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 654 seats.
- 235,451 seats were available on flights from MIA to MDE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113,732 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MDE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MDE for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Medellin in 2009 was 73.44%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.