Book your MIA to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MEM
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Memphis (MIA to MEM)
- Flight #2513, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Memphis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Memphis.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Memphis, TN takes about 125 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Miami, FL to Memphis, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MEM for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to MEM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 77,419 seats were available on flights from MIA to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,667 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MEM that year.
- There were 59,787 passengers that flew from Miami to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MEM in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Memphis is 860 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The shortest flight between MIA and MEM takes about 123 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Memphis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Memphis in 2009 was 68.21%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 49,642 passengers from MIA to MEM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.