Book your MIA to MID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Merida airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Merida (MID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Merida on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MID Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Washington? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MID
|Aeroméxico||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Merida (MIA to MID)
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 5,202 passengers from MIA to MID in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Merida in 2009 was 64.31%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MID in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 13,720 seats were available on flights from MIA to MID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,782 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MID that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Merida, Mexico in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Merida from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Merida.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Miami, FL to Merida, Mexico.
- There were 8,782 passengers that flew from Miami to Merida in 2009.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MIA to MID using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MID for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)