Book your MIA to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alitalia||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Alitalia||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Mexico City (MIA to MEX)
- American Airlines, Aeromexico, Mexicana, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Mexico City from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 363,000 seats were available on flights from MIA to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 256,552 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MEX that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Mexico City.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MEX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to MEX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 256,552 passengers that flew from Miami to Mexico City in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MEX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Mexico City in 2009 was 68.71%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 119,593 passengers from MIA to MEX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.