Book your MIA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MSP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Amsterdam? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MSP
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Minneapolis (MIA to MSP)
- Flight #2049, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Minneapolis is 1501 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Minneapolis in 2009 was 81.54%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- 148,343 seats were available on flights from MIA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118,505 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 70,067 passengers from MIA to MSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MSP for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 118,505 passengers that flew from Miami to Minneapolis in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 201 minutes.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MIA to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and MSP takes about 197 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)