Book your MIA to MOB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Mobile airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MOB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Mobile Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MOB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MOB Route Map
Looking for Car Rental St. Louis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Travel to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Mobile (MIA to MOB)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MOB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Mobile, AL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Mobile from Air Greenland is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 60 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to MOB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MOB for Air Greenland is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 60 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)