Book your MIA to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MBJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MBJ
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Montego Bay (MIA to MBJ)
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to MBJ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Jamaica, Continental Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 198,157 seats were available on flights from MIA to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157,149 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MBJ that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Montego Bay.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MBJ for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
- There were 157,149 passengers that flew from Miami to Montego Bay in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 154,616 passengers from MIA to MBJ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MBJ in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Montego Bay in 2009 was 77.85%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Montego Bay from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Orlando Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Austin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.