Book your MIA to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to YUL
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Montreal (MIA to YUL)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Miami, FL to Montreal, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 151,911 seats were available on flights from MIA to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,028 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to YUL that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from MIA to YUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 110,028 passengers that flew from Miami to Montreal in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to YUL for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 105,957 passengers from MIA to YUL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Montreal.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Montreal in 2009 was 75.56%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.