to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Myrtle Beach from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 274 passengers from MIA to MYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MYR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- 562 seats were available on flights from MIA to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 359 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MYR that year.
- US Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Miami, FL to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 91.76%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Myrtle Beach.
- There were 359 passengers that flew from Miami to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MYR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.