Book your MIA to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Myrtle Beach (MIA to MYR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Myrtle Beach from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 274 passengers from MIA to MYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MYR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- 562 seats were available on flights from MIA to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 359 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MYR that year.
- US Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Miami, FL to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 91.76%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Myrtle Beach.
- There were 359 passengers that flew from Miami to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MYR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.