Book your MIA to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to NAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to NAS
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|Bahamasair||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Bahamasair||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Nassau (MIA to NAS)
- There were 247,019 passengers that flew from Miami to Nassau in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was Bahamasair's DHC8-300 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 174,351 passengers from MIA to NAS in 2009.
- Executive Airlines, Bahamasair, LTU, British Airways offer flights from Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas.
- 355,456 seats were available on flights from MIA to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 247,019 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to NAS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to NAS for Bahamasair is the DHC8-300 built by Dehavilland with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Nassau.
- Bahamasair operated flights from MIA to NAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Nassau from LTU is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 294 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to NAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Nassau in 2009 was 68.96%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Athens and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ho Chi Minh you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.