Book your MIA to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MSY Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MSY
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to New Orleans (MIA to MSY)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to MSY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to New Orleans.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MSY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to New Orleans, LA takes about 99 minutes.
- There were 112,951 passengers that flew from Miami to New Orleans in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and New Orleans.
- The shortest flight between MIA and MSY takes about 99 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 112,647 passengers from MIA to MSY in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to New Orleans in 2009 was 71.35%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and New Orleans from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to New Orleans.
- Flight #317, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to New Orleans.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to New Orleans, LA.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and New Orleans is 674 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 162,224 seats were available on flights from MIA to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,951 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MSY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.