Book your MIA to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to New York (MIA to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to New York.
- The shortest flight between MIA and JFK takes about 140 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and New York is 1090 miles.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to JFK using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to New York.
- American Airlines carried a total of 339,912 passengers from MIA to JFK in 2009.
- Flight #2202, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 44 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to JFK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to New York in 2009 was 84.12%.
- 577,242 seats were available on flights from MIA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 492,878 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- There were 492,878 passengers that flew from Miami to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to New York, NY takes about 142 minutes.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.