Book your MIA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to EWR
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Newark (MIA to EWR)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 208,426 passengers from MIA to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, USA 3000, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to Newark.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Newark, NJ takes about 148 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Miami and Newark.
- The shortest flight between MIA and EWR takes about 147 minutes.
- There were 371,348 passengers that flew from Miami to Newark in 2009.
- Flight #692, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Newark in 2009 was 84.36%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MIA to EWR using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Newark from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 457,609 seats were available on flights from MIA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 371,348 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to EWR that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Newark is 1086 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.