Book your MIA to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to ORF Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Norfolk Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to ORF
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Norfolk (MIA to ORF)
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Norfolk, VA takes about 114 minutes.
- American Eagle, American Connection, American Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Norfolk, VA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Norfolk.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to ORF for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 19,352 seats were available on flights from MIA to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,646 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to ORF that year.
- Flight #4066, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Norfolk.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Norfolk.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Norfolk in 2009 was 75.71%.
- There were 14,646 passengers that flew from Miami to Norfolk in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to ORF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Norfolk from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 12,166 passengers from MIA to ORF in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Miami to Norfolk.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Norfolk is 802 miles.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to ORF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and ORF takes about 114 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bermuda and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beaches today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.