to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to OAK for Air Greenland is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 60 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to OAK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 234 seats were available on flights from MIA to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to OAK that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Miami, FL to Oakland, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Oakland.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Miami to Oakland in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 75 passengers from MIA to OAK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Oakland from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Oakland in 2009 was 43.1%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.