Book your MIA to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Oklahoma City (MIA to OKC)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MIA to OKC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Oklahoma City, OK.
- 637 seats were available on flights from MIA to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 506 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to OKC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Oklahoma City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Oklahoma City from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 506 passengers from MIA to OKC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 89.36%.
- There were 506 passengers that flew from Miami to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.