Book your MIA to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to OMA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Omaha (MIA to OMA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Omaha.
- There were 137 passengers that flew from Miami to Omaha in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Omaha from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to OMA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to OMA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Omaha in 2009 was 87.26%.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 137 passengers from MIA to OMA in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Omaha, NE.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from MIA to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 157 seats were available on flights from MIA to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to OMA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maine Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.